2000mAh Li-ion cylindrical battery Product Details:
|3||Min Capacity||1950 mAh（0.2C）|
|5||Max. Charge Voltage||4.2 V|
|6||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||2.750V|
|7||Max. Charge Current||4A|
|8||Max. Continuous Discharge Current||20 A|
|9||Max. Pulse Discharge Current||30A（ 2s pulse ）|
|10||Max. Diameter（include PET||18.4±0.05 mm|
|11||Max. Height (include PET)||65.25±0.15mm|
|13||Impedance （Max. at 1000Hz, charged status）||15±3mΩ|
|14||Pack consistency||△Voltage △Impedance △Capacity|
|15||Charge Method (CC/CV)||Standard||0.5 C×3 hrs.|
|16||Operating temperature (surface temperature)||Charge||0℃～45℃|
Mainly capability graph （For Reference Only）
a. Environmental conditions
Unless otherwise specified, all tests stated in this specification are conducted at temperature 23±3°and humidity under 65%.
b. Measuring equipment
(1) Amp-meter and volt-meter
The amp-meter and volt-meter should have an accuracy of the grade 0.5mA and mV or higher.
(2) Slide caliper
The slide caliper should have 0.01 mm scale.
(3) Impedance meter
The impedance meter with AC 1kHz should be used.
c. Standard charge
Charging the cell CCCV with charge current 0.5C, constant voltage 4.2V and 100mA cut-off in CV mode at
d. Standard discharge capacity
Discharge current of 400mA (0.2C) with 2.5V cut-off at 23℃within 1hour after the standard charge.
|1||Discharge rate capabilities||A）1 C ≥97% B）5 C ≥95% B）10 C ≥95%||Standard charged under the condition of normal atmospheric pressure and the environmental temperature of 23℃±3℃ and45%～85%RH, then rest for 30mins and discharge at1C、5 C 、10C to the discharge cut-off voltage respectively. Charge/discharge cycle can be conducted for 3 times beforemeeting the Standards（the same below）|
|capacity retention and recovery||Residual capacity≥94％Recoverable capacity≥*98％||Standard charged under the condition of normal atmospheric pressure and the environmental temperature of 23℃±3℃，Stored for 28 days, then discharge at 0.2 C to 2.75V measuring residual capacity; Then standard charge/discharge measure recoverable capacity.|
|3||Low TemperaturePerformance||discharge capacity≥85% rated capacityno distortion and no rupture||The cell shall be charged in accordance with the standard charge. Then stored in the temperature of -10℃±1℃ for4h, Discharge at the constant current of 0.2C down to the end-of-discharge voltage 2.50V.|
|4||Cycle Life||2A charge/ 10Adischarge≥500cycles4A charge/ 20Adischarge≥200cycles||Charge: The cell shall be charged in accordance with2A(4A)Charge condition and the end-of-charge voltage is4.15V. rest for 30mins.Discharge：10A discharge to 2.75V, one cycle is finished, rest for 60mins. Then repeat above steps, when capacity is lessthan 70% of initial capacity, the battery life is over. Discharge：20A discharge to 2.75V, one cycle is finished, rest for 60mins. Then repeat above steps, when capacity is lessthan 70% of initial capacity, the battery life is over.|
|1||Overcharge||No fire, No explosion||After standard charge, rest for 10mins; then charge at constant current of 3C to 10V.(or charge at 3C for90mins).|
|2||Forced discharge||No fire, No explosion||The battery to be discharged with standard discharging condition, Inverse charge current =1C；time: ≥90mins|
|3||Short Circuit tes||No fireNo explosion||The battery to be fully charged with standard charging condition, and short the positive and negative terminalswith wire resistance ≤50mΩ.Tests are to be conductedat 23℃±3℃ and at 55℃ ±5℃, keep 24h or case temperature decline to 20% of the max temperature ,test isover.|
|4||Crush test||No fire、No explosion||A battery is crushed between two flat surfaces. The applied force is 13 kN±1kN by hydrocylinder, Once the maximum pressure has been obtained or voltage decrease to 1/3 of nominal voltage sharply, then release pressure.|
|Shock test||No fire, No explosion||The full charged battery is fixed on shock table, to force a certain shock to three mutual vertical direction, in initial3ms, the min. average acceleration is 75gn,the peak acceleration is between 125gn and 175gn.|
|6||Heating test(130°C)||No fire, No explosion||The cells are fully charged with standard charging condition, and put into incubator with nature air or cycled air convected, heat battery by velocity of 5°C ±2°C/min to130°C±2°C,and maintain for 10mins.|
|7||TemperatureCycling Test||no leakage, no fire, no explosion||The fully charged batteries are placed in a test chamber and subjected to the following cycles: a) Raising the temperature to 75°C ±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. b) Reducing the temperature to minus 40°C ±2°C within30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. c) Repeating the sequence for a further 9 cycles. d) After the 10th cycle, storing the batteries for 24 hours prior to examination.|
Environment Adaptation Performance
|NO.序号||Item 项目||Standard 标准||Test Method 测试方法|
|1||Altitude/Low pressure simulation test||no leakage, no fire, no explosion||The full charged cells are to be stored for 6h at an vaccum environment with pressure of less than 11.6kPa and atemperature of 23℃±3℃.|
|Free drop test||no fire, no explosion||The fully charged battery drops on the concrete ground from height (1m), total 3 times, to obtain the shock of random directions.|
|3||Vibration test||No remarkable damage, No smoking , No explosion||After standard charging, fixed the cell to vibration table and subjected to vibration cycling that the frequency is to be varied at the rate of 1Hz per minute between 10Hz and 55Hz, the excursion of the vibration is 1.52mm. The cell shall be vibrated for 90 minutesper axis of x, y axes.|
The cells are packed with JIANGSU SUNPOWER CO.,LTD. standard carton box, which hold four inner boxes. There are 100pcs 18650 cells per inner box.
Warranty Period & Product Liability
Warranty period of this product is 12 months from manufacturing code. JIANGSU SUNPOWER CO., LTD. is not responsible for the troubles caused by mishandling of the battery which is against the instructions in this specification.
Warnings and Cautions in Using the Battery
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
● When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage, please use the battery charger specifically for that purpose fully charge the battery before use.
● Do not disassemble or open, crush, bend or deform, puncture, or shred;
● Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids such as water, seawater, drinks such as soft drinks, juices, coffee or others, or expose to fire, explosion, or other hazard.
● Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to contact the battery terminals.
● When use the battery , must to ensure the charge and discharge voltage of the battery is between 2.75V to4.2V.
● Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
● The battery replacement shall be done only by either cells supplier or device supplier and never be done by the user.
● Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system per standard. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
● Don't keep a battery at rest for a long time (over 6 months). Safety accident may happen when recharging battery which has a rest for a long time.
● In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical advice.
● Battery usage by children should be supervised. Seek medical advice immediately if a battery has been swallowed
● Never disassemble cells. The disassembling may generate internal short circuit in the cell, which may cause firing or other problems.
● Never incinerate nor dispose the cells in fire. These may cause firing of the cells, which is very dangerous and is prohibited.
● Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its housing.
●Do not mix our batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon.
● Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, over-discharge may occur.
● Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
The cells might be damaged during shipping by shock. If any abnormal features of the cells are found such as deformation of the cell package, smelling of an electrolyte, an electrolyte leakage and others, the cells shall never be used any more. The Cells with a smell of the electrolyte or a leakage shall be placed away from fire to avoid firing.
The cell shall be stored at the environmental condition of -20℃ - 45℃ and 65%±20% RH. The voltage for long time storage shall be 3.5V-3.7V range. If the cell has to be storied for a long time (Over 3 months), the environmental condition should be: Temperature: 23℃±3℃Humidity: 65%±20％RH；please activate the battery once every 3 months according to the following method: Charge with current 0.2C until the voltage achieve to 3.7V.