1300mAh Li-ion Battery Product Details:
|3||Rated Capacity||1300 mAh（0.2C5A）|
|5||Max. Charge Voltage||4.2 V|
|6||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||2.75V|
|7||Max. Charge Current||1 C5A|
|8||Max. Continuous Discharge Current||15 C5A|
|9||Max. Pulse Discharge Current||30A （2s pulse ）|
|10||Max. Diameter（include PVC）||≤18.30 mm|
|11||Max. Height (include PVC)||≤65.30mm|
|13||Impedance （Max. at 1000Hz、charged status）||≤ 18 mΩ|
|14||Charge Method (CC/CV)||Standard||0.5 C5A×3hrs|
|15||Operating Temperature||Charge||0℃～45℃ 32oF～113oF|
Mainly capability graph (For Reference Only)
Without special instructions, the following tests should be done under the condition of : temperature(23℃±3℃), atmospheric pressure (86KPa～106KPa), relative humidity (45%～85%), and the tests should be done within two weeks after receiving the products.
the definitions of some nomenclatures of this specification
standard Charge: Charge with current 0.2C5A to limit charge voltage under the condition of23℃±3℃
surrounding temperature,then change to charge with constant voltage till the current less than or equal to0.02C5A.
|1||Discharge rate capabilities||A）1 C5A ≥100% B）10 C5A ≥95% C）15 C5A ≥90%||Standard charged under the condition of normal atmospheric pressure and the environmental temperature of 23℃±3℃ and45%～85%RH, then rest for 30mins and discharge at1C5A、5 C5A、10 C5A to the discharge cut-off voltage respectively. Charge/discharge cycle can be conducted for 3times before meeting the Standards（the same below）|
|2||capacity retention and recovery||Residualcapacity≥94％ Recoverablecapacity≥*98％||Standard charged under the condition of normal atmospheric pressure and the environmental temperature of 23℃±3℃， Stored for 28 days, then discharge at 0.2 C5A to 2.75Vmeasuring residual capacity; Then standard charge/discharge measure recoverable capacity.|
|3||Low Temperature Performance||discharge capacity≥85% rated capacityno distortion and no rupture||The cell shall be charged in accordance with the standard charge. Then stored in the temperature of -10℃±1℃ for4h, Discharge at the constant current of 0.2C5A down to the end-of-discharge voltage 2.75V.|
|4||Cycle Life||≥300cycles||Charge: The cell shall be charged in accordance with RapidCharge condition. rest for 10mins.Discharge: 10C5A discharge to 2.75V, one cycle is finished, then rest for 30mins. Then repeat above steps, when capacity is less than 80% of initial capacity, the battery life is over.|
|Overcharge||No fire、No explosion||After standard charge, rest for 10mins; then charge at constant current of 3C5A to 10V.(or charge at 3C5A for 90mins). |
|Forced discharge||No fire、No explosion||The battery to be discharged with standard discharging condition, Inverse charge current =1C5A；time: ≥ 90mins |
|Short Circuit test||No fire、 No explosion||The battery to be fully charged with standard charging condition, and short the positive and negative terminals |
with wire resistance ≤50mΩ.Tests are to be conducted at 23℃±3℃ and at 55℃ ±5℃, keep 24h or case temperature decline to 20% of the max temperature ,test is over.
|Crush test||No fire、No explosion||A battery is crushed between two flat surfaces. The applied force is 13 kN±1kN by hydrocylinder, Once the maximum pressure has been obtained or voltage decrease to 1/3 of nominal voltage sharply, then release pressure. |
|Shock test||No fire、No explosion||The full charged battery is fixed on shock table, to force a certain shock to three mutual vertical direction, in initial 3ms, the min. average acceleration is 75gn,the peak acceleration is between 125gn and 175gn.|
|Heating test |
|No fire、No explosion||The cells are fully charged with standard charging condition, and put into incubator with nature air or cycled air convected, heat battery by velocity of 5°C ±2°C/min to 130°C±2°C,and maintain for 10mins. |
|no leakage, no fire, no explosion||The fully charged batteries are placed in a test chamber and subjected to the following cycles: a) Raising the temperature to 75°C ±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. b) Reducing the temperature to minus 40°C ±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. c) Repeating the sequence for a further 9 cycles. d) After the 10th cycle, storing the batteries for 24 hours prior to examination.|
Environment Adaptation Performance
|1||Altitude / Low pressure simulation test||no leakage, no fire, no explosion||The full charged cells are to be stored for 6h at an vaccum environment with pressure of less than 11.6kPa and atemperature of 23℃±3℃.|
|2||Free drop test||no fire, no explosion||The fully charged battery drops on the concrete ground from height(1m),total 3 times,to obtain the shock of random directions.|
|3||Vibration test||No remarkable damage, No smoking, No explosion||After standard charging, fixed the cell to vibration table and subjected to vibration cycling that the frequency is to be varied at the rate of 1Hz per minute between 10Hz and 55Hz,the excursion of the vibration is 1.52mm. The cell shall be vibrated for 90 minutes per axis of x, y axes.|
The cells are packed with JIANGSU SUNPOWER CO.,LTD. standard carton box, which hold four inner boxes. There are 150pcs 18650 cells per inner box. And each cell is held by a cardboard with 100 sockets.
Warranty Period & Product Liability
Warranty period of this product is 12 months from manufacturing code. JIANGSU SUNPOWER CO., LTD. is not responsible for the troubles caused by mishandling of the battery which is against the instructions in this specification.
Warnings and Cautions in Using the Battery
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
● When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage, please use the battery charger specifically for that purpose fully charge the battery before use.
● Do not disassemble or open, crush, bend or deform, puncture, or shred;
● Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids such as water, seawater, drinks such as soft drinks, juices, coffee or others, or expose to fire, explosion, or other hazard.
● Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to contact the battery terminals.
● Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
● The battery replacement shall be done only by either cells supplier or device supplier and never be done by the user.
● Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system per standard. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
● Don't keep a battery at rest for a long time (over 6 months). Safety accident may happen when recharging battery which has a rest for a long time.
● In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical advice.
● Battery usage by children should be supervised. Seek medical advice immediately if a battery has been swallowed
● Never disassemble cells. The disassembling may generate internal short circuit in the cell, which may cause firing or other problems.
● Never incinerate nor dispose the cells in fire. These may cause firing of the cells, which is very dangerous and is prohibited.
● Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its housing.
● Do not mix our batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon.
● Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, over-discharge may occur.
● Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
The cells might be damaged during shipping by shock. If any abnormal features of the cells are found such as deformation of the cell package, smelling of an electrolyte, an electrolyte leakage and others, the cells shall never be used any more. The Cells with a smell of the electrolyte or a leakage shall be placed away from fire to avoid firing.
The cell shall be stored at the environmental condition of -20℃ - 45℃ and 65%±20% RH. The voltage for long time storage shall be 3.6V-3.9V range. If the cell has to be storied for a long time (Over 3 months), the environmental condition should be: Temperature: 23℃±3℃ Humidity: 65%±20％RH； please activate the battery once every 3 months according to the following method: Charge with current 0.2C5A until the voltage achieve to 4.0V.