18650 cylindrical battery is a more commonly used lithium battery in electronic products, often used as batteries in laptop batteries. We found that sometimes the 18650 lithium battery fails to charge when we use it, let's analyze the reasons below.
1. The battery's electrode contacts are dirty, the contact resistance is too large and the voltage drop is too large. When charging, the host thinks it is fully charged and stops charging;
2. The internal charging circuit fails and cannot be charged normally;
3.18650 lithium battery internal failure.
18650 battery does not charge
1. The charger interface is aging or the charger itself is damaged. Replace the charger with a new one to test.
2. The charging hole metal is oxidized to cause poor contact, which is a hardware failure. You need to contact the after-sales detailed inspection and maintenance.
3. There is a problem with the quality of the charging cable. Replace it with a new one.
4, the battery itself has run out or damaged, just replace the battery directly.
2200mah Li-Ion Battery
2200mAh Li-ion battery repair principle
Repair principle one: The metal surface of the lithium battery used for a long time will be oxidized to a certain extent, resulting in poor contact between the mobile phone battery and the mobile phone, the use time of the lithium battery is shortened, and the surface of the lithium battery can be erased with a rubber band or other cleaning tools. Rusty substance makes the battery contact with the phone better.
Repair principle two: Low temperature can change the electrolyte inside the lithium battery, and promote the chemical reaction of the battery that has just been frozen. The use of lithium batteries is actually a charge and discharge process. During this period, the negative and positive charges in the battery collide with each other. The reason why batteries are becoming more and more useless is that at normal room temperature, the kinetic energy inside the electrons is relatively large, so the battery is in an active state, and the leakage is relatively frequent. When a lithium battery is placed in a low temperature environment, the microstructure of the lithium film and the electrolyte on the surface of the lithium battery and their interface will change significantly, resulting in temporary inactivity within the battery and reduced leakage current. So after charging again, the standby time of the phone will increase.
The cycle life of lithium batteries is about 600 times. If the charging times are too many, the thermal movement of the molecules will gradually destroy the internal molecular arrangement microstructure, and the stored charge efficiency will gradually decrease. And "the process of freezing is easy to destroy the original internal structure of the battery, and it may increase the ability to charge in a short time, but it may not be effective for a long time." Once the microstructure in the lithium battery is destroyed, it is impossible to completely recover Yes, long-term use of this method will accelerate the wear and tear of mobile phone batteries.
Repair principle three: Deeply discharging a mobile phone is to achieve deeper recharging by exhausting internal power, which requires some unconventional methods. Think of a way to connect your phone to a small 1.5V light bulb, and the power inside the lithium battery will be transferred to the small light bulb until it is all lighted out. "Mobile phones need to run out of power slowly through lower voltages. Under normal circumstances, if the mobile phone is connected to a rated voltage lower than 3.6 volts, it will automatically shut down." For a long time.
The repair method of car 18650 battery
1. Remove all your batteries after use up, and use temperature treatment. The battery will greatly shorten the use time when the temperature is unstable, because the battery is not charged and a considerable part of the lithium ions have already been charged with memory This method can release a part of the memory power, winter is here, put it outside for a while, and then go to the house.
2. There is another method. Remove the battery and let it stand for a week or so. The electricity will be consumed slowly. You need to use the machine to completely consume the electricity. Then fully charge, it is estimated that your charging time is now very short. After the charge is full, disconnect and recharge, and repeat it several times, which is absolutely effective.