Warranty Period & Product Liability of the 18650 High security rechargeable lithium battery.
Warranty period of this product is 12 months from manufacturing code. JIANGSU SUNPOWER CO., LTD. is not responsible for the troubles caused by mishandling of the battery which is against the instructions in this specification.
Warnings and Cautions in Using the Battery
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
● When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage, please use the battery charger specifically for that purpose fully charge the battery before use.
● Do not disassemble or open, crush, bend or deform, puncture, or shred;
● Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids such as water, seawater, drinks such as soft drinks, juices, coffee or others, or expose to fire, explosion, or other hazard.
● Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to contact the battery terminals.
● Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
● The battery replacement shall be done only by either cells supplier or device supplier and never be done by the user.
● Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system per standard. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
● Don't keep a 18650 High security lithium ion battery at rest for a long time (over 6 months). Safety accident may happen when recharging battery which has a rest for a long time.
● In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical advice.
● Battery usage by children should be supervised. Seek medical advice immediately if a battery has been swallowed
● Never disassemble cells. The disassembling may generate internal short circuit in the cell, which may cause firing or other problems.
● Never incinerate nor dispose the cells in fire. These may cause firing of the cells, which is very dangerous and is prohibited.
● Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its housing.
● Do not mix our batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon.
● Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, over-discharge may occur.
● Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.